Service Technician | IoT & Proptech industry
Rhino is a provider of a comprehensive utility management system used by our customers to optimise their consumption of energy, water, gas and heat. Our expertise and innovative technologies enable our customers to accomplish their energy efficiency and CO2 reduction goals.
Your job will involve servicing and installing our equipment and meters in buildings such as warehouses, big-box stores, shopping centres and office buildings.
We often replace direct and semi-direct electricity meters, connect them together to create an RS485 network, set communication parameters and connect them to our telemetry gateway which reads all the data from them. We also install new energy meters, including modular ones, which allow energy consumption to be measured on individual circuits in existing switchboards.
Our system also collects data from water, gas, heat and cooling meters. To integrate with those meters we need to add and configure a suitable module. The modules send the data from the meters by radio to gateways installed previously in the electrical switchboards, therefore no cables are required.
Depending on the month, you will be spending 50-75% of your time working in the field. Our customers’ buildings are located in or in close proximity to major cities such as Warsaw, Katowice, Wrocław, Łódź, Gdańsk and Poznań. You will be spending the remaining 50-25% of your time in the office, preparing equipment and devices to be used at the client’s site and discussing with the team what stage of work you are at. If you come up with any ideas on how to improve our work, share them with us! We love to see ideas being put into practice.
We work Monday to Friday, but roughly once or twice a year the only time when a client can shut down power for us to carry out work at their site will be at the weekend.
Are you interested? Write to us today!
- Implementation of solutions for automated remote reading of energy, water, gas and heat meters as well as renewable energy meters
- Servicing and modernising solutions at our existing customers’ sites
- Installing, configuring and ensuring proper operation of our equipment
- Replacing electricity meters and, less frequently, water meters
- Completing and prefabricating equipment
- Secondary or higher technical education (preferably in electronics, electrical engineering, automation, computer science or a related field)
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and draw up technical documentation
- Skilful handling of power tools
- No contraindications to work at heights (above 3m)
- Ability to solve problems
- Category B driving licence and willingness to travel frequently
- SEP license up to 1kV
- Experience in a similar job and knowledge of BMS and building automation is an advantage
- Training and up-grading your skills in new technologies, EMS and AMI installations
- Company car for business travel, company laptop and mobile
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financing of the Multisport package and private medical care
- A form of employment tailored to your need
Please include the following statement in your CV (documents without it will not be considered):
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by Rhino spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Strzegomska 140A, 54-429 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000862241, NIP: 8943159824, for the purpose of the recruitment process.”