Customer Support / Customer Support Specialist | IoT & Proptech industry
Rhino is a provider of utility management solutions which are used by our customers to optimise their consumption of energy, water, gas and heat. Our expertise and innovative technologies enable our customers to accomplish their energy efficiency and CO2 reduction goals.
We are looking for a person who will conduct configurations of our applications as required and support our customers by providing them with accurate setups of reports, notifications and measurement configurations. You will liaise with our customers to obtain all information necessary to perform the service.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Rhino system users are provided with suitable access to the application, that they obtain all the necessary data when they log in and that their reports and notifications are set up correctly. You will also be responsible for examining and resolving basic issues reported by our customers.
The ideal candidate will be very thorough and meticulous. We are looking for someone independent, committed and open to developing new skills.
Can you combine passion with professionalism and want to make a contribution to the innovative sustainable energy market? Join our team and make the most of your development opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers who use our software
- Day-to-day monitoring of the system’s performance, including troubleshooting
- Supporting the system configuration process, in accordance with our procedures
- Monitoring e-mail and telephone queries and requests
- Creating reports based on our customers’ needs
- Collecting feedback and suggesting improvements
- Accuracy and meticulousness, plus the ability to analyse numerical data and draw conclusions
- Computer literacy and practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Higher education (or final-year students)
- Command of English enabling effortless cooperation within an international environment
- Experience in a similar position and knowledge of technical issues related to IoT, electrics or automation is an advantage
- Development of your technical knowledge and soft skills
- Independence and autonomy
- Real influence on the shape and development of the system
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely
- English lessons
- Snacks and fresh fruit
- Private medical care
- Co-financing of the Multisport card
- A form of employment tailored to your needs
Please include the following statement in your CV (documents without it will not be considered):
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by Rhino spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Strzegomska 140A, 54-429 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000862241, NIP: 8943159824, for the purpose of the recruitment process.”