Lead full stack Java Developer / IoT and Proptech industry
At Rhino, we help optimise and manage energy, water, gas and heat consumption by providing comprehensive software and hardware solutions. Our expertise and innovative technologies enable our customers to accomplish their energy efficiency and CO2 reduction goals. The Rhino Ecosystem consists of cloud software and IoT devices that read data from utility meters and sensors that monitor such parameters as temperature, humidity, CO2 concentrations and air quality.
Who do we work for?
Our solution is mainly aimed at large-scale buildings, warehouses, shopping centres, offices and production facilities. Our customers include Ikea, Prologis, BNP Pariba RE and Mapletree. Rhino monitoring systems cover more than 3 million m2 of building space, collecting data from more than 11k meters and sensors we have installed.
We are looking for a person to develop the software part of our system, including in particular performance optimisation, development of new functionalities (including AI elements for prediction and data modelling), integration with external systems and troubleshooting. We will start our cooperation by having you analyse the current version of the code and our backlog, and suggest changes if necessary. Next, in liaison with us, you will plan further activities and identify the resources needed. Ultimately, within 6 to 10 months, we would like you to help us build and then lead the software team.
What experience will you get by working with us?
- You will co-create a solution to help reduce energy consumption, gas consumption and CO2 emissions into the environment
- You will participate in all the stages of product development (concept development, analysis, design, implementation)
- You will have real influence on product development
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team of young and energetic people
- Our clients are global brands
- Very good command of the Java programming language and PostgreSQL databases
- At least four years’ experience as a programmer
- Commitment and a professional approach to work
- Experience in combining business and technical requirements
- Command of English sufficient for problem-free reading of documentation
- A contract of employment or a B2B contract
- Working remotely or in the Wrocław office
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Sports cards
- English lessons
- Snacks and fresh fruit in the office
- Interesting and challenging work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere
Please include the following statement in your CV (documents without it will not be considered):
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by Rhino spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Strzegomska 140A, 54-429 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000862241, NIP: 8943159824, for the purpose of the recruitment process.”